Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stay the Distance!

It's been a while since my last blog. Mainly because I've been distracted by so much turmoil going on all around me. Which inspired me to write about it... Ha! I've been dealing with a lot of family issues and friends that are suffering. I don't regret taking the time to help a friend or take care of a crisis or two. But I realized that it was not only keeping me distracted enough to let my real estate investing go for a few weeks, in addition I found myself fighting depressing thoughts. Well, it didn't take me long to realize that I was so busy worrying about everyone else and trying to solve their problems I wasn't taking any time for myself, to charge my own batteries, so to speak. This is very important if you want to stay the distance, with anything you're pursuing. You can surely lose yourself amongst all the battles you fight throughout the day. Just remember to take time, even if it's just 5-10 minutes, to breathe, pray and renew your spirit for the next battle. Also carefully choose your battles wisely, only fight the battles where the spoils are worth it. I learned that from hearing a sermon just this past week from Joel Olsteen. That sermon was meant for me folks or maybe it was for you too.

To Your Success!



Elena

We Buy Houses; CA$H in 7 days!

No comments: