Wednesday, May 6, 2009

There are a lot of gurus out there!

When it comes to learning about investing in Real Estate there are a lot of gurus out there and they all say their course is the best. But which course is really best? Many seminars and training ‘camps’ will charge thousands of dollars and cram a lot of information into them. In fact, it’s so much information that you can’t possibly retain it all. They do this so you will take additional training with their mentors for a few hundred dollars more. I have spent plenty of money on those courses, seminars and training camps myself. I still have some of those gurus trying to sell me more training, it's very disappointing! You are so anxious to get started, only to be discouraged because you lack experience and confidence. I was lucky enough to have a good friend who had experience in investing help me through my first couple of deals. Although I made plenty of mistakes, I fumbled through them and still made money. But without someone with experience helping you it's intimidating and more difficult than they make it out to be at those ‘hyped’ up seminars. My question is, if these gurus are making millions of dollars in Real Estate why do they charge you so much to learn their secrets? Well, the good news is that there are a few good ones out there that have very good products and are reasonable priced. A couple of them even offer you their FREE mini ecourses and ebooks that are actually very good. Some can even get you started without having to get a mentor or pay for further training. Here's one that is not only good but the guy who wrote it is pretty darn amuzing... His name is Preston and his crazy antics really keep you interested in what he's putting out there! Let me know what you think of him. The truth is that there are a lot of gurus out there, like everything else you're going to spend your hard earned money on do your homework, your due diligence as the gurus say. Research them as much as possible, join their forum, ask other's that have spent money on their books, courses, etc. The more you know about them and what they teach the better decision you can make.

I'll have more stuff to share with you on other gurus so stay tuned!

To your success!


Elena

We Buy Houses; CA$H in 7 days!

No comments: